Social icons

Sunday, March 27, 2016

Weekly Food Diary #2 - Eating vegan and gluten-free in LA

It's time for another weekly food diary! Would you like to see more ideas for healthy, vegan and gluten-free meals? Check it out :)

Smoothie is one of my favorite breakfasts! It's quick and easy to make and what's more important - it will fill you up, add lots of energy and hydrate!

Sandwich from Mendocino Farms - that was my second or third time there and unfortunately - bread was stale and I got stomach ache after lunch ;)

Acai Bowl - love it!

"Dos" bowl at Gracias Madre - I believe it is one of the most popular vegan restaurants in LA..

It was ok.. ;)



I love the interior design of this place!

We had to wait over 20 minutes for the table though..




Fresh, local strawberries! One of the best I've ever eaten!

These three little baskets cost $22 - quite expensive, isn't it?

Another acai bowl :) This time I was super hungry and forgot to take picture before digging into it :P

Super delicious, but I also got stomach ache after that :( Nuts in smoothies doesn't agree with me.

WurstkΓΌche! This time I only ordered water - I found out that their vegan/vegetarian sausage is not gluten-free :(


Smoothie bowl with lots of toppings!

Cute, little and local bananas from Farmer's Market :)

They taste almost exactly as normal bananas but with extra citrusy taste - I love them!


The best salsa!


Eggplant parmesian at Cafe Gratitude :)

OMG! This is literally the best tiramisu I've ever had!

Kale salad - super good!




Not only it looks pretty, but also it's super healthy!


Gluten-free and vegan pizza at Midici!

My YouTube channel: YouTube 
Find me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter

Post a Comment